With JPAC's advisory services you have timely access to professional advice on issues in your company's retirement benefit schemes at a reasonable cost. As your company's daily advisor on pension and retirement benefits, JPAC consultant will provide guidance on effective management of your pension and retirement benefit plans.
This service could be useful if you:
- Would like to get ongoing advice on administration of retirement benefit plan from various angles such as: benefit design, investment, and pension accounting.
- Are getting proposal from financial institutions on implementation of / transition to a specific scheme (such as DC plan or DB plan), but it is hard to understand due to the highly technical nature of the subjects and would like to get independent advice.
- Would like to understand the financial status of the multi-employer EPF in which the company currently participates.
- Would like to get independent advice on proposals submitted by the plan administrator or trustee for investment method.
- Would like to get advice on the accounting treatment for corporate pensions or setting up a system of internal control.
- Would like to get advice on the impact of adopting IFRS.
- Currently considering a redesign of the retirement benefits and looking for professional advice from time to time in the project.
Starting at 50,000 yen per month (tax exclusive) The fee varies based on how often the advice is needed. We can also attend meetings at request. However, work requiring actual plan design, simulations and valuations etc. are not included and if you need assistance in those areas please contact us for additional details.
If you are a customer of this advisory service, you can access our "Client Site" where you can find up-to-date information on pension and retirement benefits as well as JP Actuary Consulting's knowledge database. (This site is in Japanese only.)