JP Actuary assists audit of retirement benefit plans as independent specialists.
- Assessment of the appropriateness of actuarial assumptions
- Reevaluation of actuarial figures
- Advice on standardization of audit procedure
- Advice as independent professional
- Workshop on pension actuarial and compliance matters
Note: We do not engage in the audit process itself.
Valuation of Stock Option Fair Value
The valuations can be done based on Japanese GAAP, US GAAP, and IFRS.
- Evaluation of assumptions used in the assessment of fair value
- Calculation of fair value using Black Scholes Model
- Calculation of fair value using Binomial Model
- Projection of the total value of the options
HR System Design
- Design compensation, performance appraisal, job grade and employee risk benefits programs
- Design MBO system
- Design Performance Linked Bonus
- Design Stock Option plan
HR Due Diligence
- Analysis of the existing human resources schemes
- Analysis of contingent, off-balance liabilities with respect to retirement benefits
- Design integration scenario and assist the implementation
As a market leader in the fields of retirement benefits, JP Actuary provides up-to-date information on pension legislations, accounting trends, technical know-how on actuarial matters through our web site.